25 hours per week
1.30pm to 6.30pm Monday to Friday
We are looking for an experienced receptionist to work in a busy GP Dispensing Surgery in Sherston, Wiltshire.
Sherston is a beautiful Cotswold village and is easily accessible from Malmesbury, Cirencester, Chippenham, Bristol or Bath.
The ideal candidate will be required to carry out a variety of administrative tasks and will be the first point of contact for patients, either on the telephone or in person. They will be expected to:
- respond in a friendly, professional and courteous manner at all times.
- Other requirements to fill this position:
- Ability to maintain a calm and confident disposition in a very busy department.
- Flexibility with shifts – although the core shift pattern is as stated above, there will be the need to cover planned and unplanned staff absences at other times.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Computer literate with good, accurate typing skills
Applications must be submitted on an application form, together with a completed person specification self-assessment and a covering letter, either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post or for further information call Judy Sharp on 01666 840270.
Closing date: 29th June 2018
Interviews w/c: 16th/23rd July 2018
Person Spec Receptionist